Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Prayers Please

Friends. My mentor teacher needs all of your thoughts and prayers at this time. Her niece was born not even 2 months ago with a rare condition where her brain does not tell her to breathe. The family knew even before little Kate was born that she would not live long because of this. It seems that god will be calling her home very soon. Paige will be flying back to the states to be with her family and I will be left in charge of the classroom for the week that she is gone. I ask that you please pray for me; that I will be ready for this responsibility when it comes. But more importantly, I ask that you pray for Paige and her family. I have been through a lot of loss in my life but I can not even begin to imagine how it would feel to lose a child, especially one that the family is just getting to know. Please pray that their family may find peace in this time of darkness. I am so blessed to have such a great support system in all of you. I know that there have been tons of prayers and good vibes sent my way during this trip. I now ask that you take a moment and think of Paige and her family as they go through this trying time. Thank you and all my love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment